420 Sales 2024 - 4/20

Didn’t see a thread for this year, but thought it could help a lot of folks that had been holding off on certain things due to cost…I believe links to anything but other places for seeds is acceptable but defer to any mods.

Let the deals roll:

4 Likes

Looks like POTV has up to 25-30% off things like Storz & Bickel (Volcano, Mighty, etc.), DynaVaps and others:
.planetofthevapes. com

Edited to remove unauthorized link

4 Likes

It’s no links to sites that sell any kind of products. Educational links and Amazon links are authorized.

3 Likes

Farmer freeman has discounted tests for anyone growing regular seeds. I know some dont like to waste the time on any males :+1:

3 Likes

ACI is offering 10% off and free shipping over $100

6 Likes

Greenpoint seeds has everything on reverse auction.
The price keeps dropping till someone buys it.
I saw some seeds at $18 for 6 seeds.

2 Likes

Hlg 20% off as well

4 Likes

You must have got the same text I did!

1 Like

Every time i get one, im like i dont need a new light right now. But theyre on sale :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

LOL ACI must love me more, I just now got HLG’s text

1 Like

For interested dabbers:

Looks like 20% off the Switch
drdabber .com

…also

25% off the Carta 2
focusv .com

2 Likes

MEPHISTO

Illuminas are 15-50% off.

1 Like

The code MRGROWIT GETS YOU Another 10%. Picked up one of the T3 humidifiers for my tent .

3 Likes

I liked my T3 so much that I got a second one for the other tent

2 Likes

Thats good to hear. On paper they sound fantastic. Anyone know of a source of ROOTS ORGANIC on sale???

1 Like

Just up graded lights in my 2x4 tent went from SF2000pro and a SF1000D to a G4500 buddy bought the 2 that where in the tent as soon as chop is done on a GDP he will pick them up.

1 Like

Autopots also having a 20% off all systems sale

1 Like

Damn will wait and see how I like the 3 pot 3 gal system I already have may buy the 9 gal 6 for deck next yr.

1 Like

Im firing up mine next grow for sure, im curious to see how it affects my humidity levels. Any issues with that on your end?

Don’t know yet, not using it yet have about a month yet, have 2 plants getting chopped between now and Monday some time, then getting veggie seeds and 20 weeds going at same time3 of the weed plants will be indoors with the auto pots, I have not any issue with controlling humidity yet first grow, and tents are in the basement so pretty stable down there.

1 Like