3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

Congrats on the chop DC! Im waiting on a smoke report of the Airlines.

3 Likes

They are the 2 I chopped I tried a small nug theis morn it’s a nice day time high but more drying and curing to go yet

2 Likes

Ok guys update all buds now dried in jar with a total of 75g with the blue mango and white widow still to go

5 Likes

Sweet!! Nice dry weight and the best part of smoking and the buzz….it’s your own :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll post pics soon

1 Like

6 Likes

Stepping your game up… nice job DC

3 Likes

Thanks @Underthestairs couldn’t of done it without all of you guys tho

2 Likes

Ok guys white widow majorly foxtailed but blue mango is ok few pics of trichs what’s your guys thinking on how long to go I think 2 maybe 3 weeks at a push

4 Likes

She’s starting to get close I don’t think she will go 3

3 Likes

A little blurry but would guesstimate 12-14 days :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks guys that means white widow will also be close aiming for couch lock

2 Likes

Yup. And as stated, wouldnt lean too hard for 3 weeks. She may not have that long

3 Likes

@Dclark your on the daily check countdown!! Almost one of the hardest times lol anticipating the best chop window!! Your images are great looking!!

4 Likes

Thanks bro that’s just phone camera zoomed in

3 Likes

@Lph008 this is my threat as you can see my girls were also bushy to curing and two still running

@Damo this is my full journal bro

BIG UPDATE. Mexican airlines been curing for 2 weeks has a very nice buzz maybe a bit too good aka 1 joint couchlocked me. Tho there is only minimal taste I like my buzz

4 Likes

HELP

Based on these bud pics how long left guys

3 Likes

Still seeing clear. You have some cloudy coming in though. Keep watching trichs on buds. Should be getting closer by the day.

Keep feeding is my prognosis