2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

1 Like

Hopefully ill have better news tomorrow

1 Like

Im gonna say that it just ran out of food, you probably fixed it by adding the base and extra soil. It will take a few days maybe even a week for the microbes to get a good supply of food going again but should start to perk up n slowly get better every day

1 Like

Im hoping so… im ok if it slows the growth again… i have 6 clones i want to catch up & maybe a new seed to add lol :laughing:

Do you add molasses or anything to your waterings?

It would prolly be good to reduce the light intensity on it for a few days to while the critters are getting the food going, it would be like a few cloudy days just don’t change the amount of time on the light it would start to flower

1 Like

Ok will do, i think i only have it at 60% right now

1 Like

No I don’t dust has dry molasses in it. The only thing I add is potassium silicate and aloe vera powder about every 10-15 days

1 Like

Ok good ta know, thanks again for the help. Much appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I hear that aloe vera is great for them

1 Like

Id like to add that to my stuff eventually

1 Like

Oh and I just started using some yucca extract stuff, I actually already had a jug of fox farm sledgehammer so I’m using it once in the beginning, then right after each of the two boost feedings. I’m not using it as a flush just as a soil conditioner , so I just drench it well with little to no runoff

1 Like

Ok also good ta know, ill jot that down in my notes… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Both the potassium silicate and aloe are more like a vitamin supplement for health it just touphens em up like they would for you if you would take them

This is what I’ve been using … kis has aloe flakes but it’s pretty expensive I found this one it’s a powder but as long as it doesn’t have any perfumes and it says 200x

admin-ajax.php-2_960x

2 Likes

I added it to my wish list

1 Like

Right on :+1: I do 1/8 tsp per gallon of water

2 Likes

Update on inside girls. Brewed a yea for 72 hours ( took til today to show some froth )

Tea lol. Girls pics before tea, in multiple light settings

1 Like

Clones : also got some tea today

Need to find homes for these… wish i could grow them all plus more lmao :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :sob: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes