2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Looking good

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: moving along :wink:

Yeah I told you TT you know a lot more than you think… They look really good girl… Keep it up … :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you, im watching and learning from all of you on here… invaluable , love it here!

1 Like

It loves you too TT really :heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Soil is living good, couple worms hanging out while i was scratching in food

2 Likes

Save that dirt you have gold there… :v: :green_heart: :heart:

1 Like

Lol. Yep. I saved all 1st grows soil too, its going in the outside pots soon. Pretty soon i shouldnt have to keep buying new soil lol… i do need to make a large covered area to reclaim it, without creatures getting into it lol

Update, i received the bl trencheon ec tds ppm stick…used it today… im sending it back… not worth the money imo. Just gives round about numbers… i want exact #s :rofl: :rofl: just not for me.

Re ordering this one

Night all , looking forward to a beautiful day tomorrow :grinning: after midnight here . Ps tried one of my blueberry 5ml gummies ( the tiny bears ) see if it helps me sleep tonight :sleeping: ( mr. T is a snorer lol ) sweet dreams

Your ladies are looking good :+1: happy n healthy

Well did you rest well after the gummies? :v: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol i guess better then normal, he still wakes me up lol… gonna try 2 next time…

Well filled 6 pots today, im beat. Beer time… gonna sit and watch my kid put his axel back on his old ford pick up, thank god he made it home.

@Graysin @nmgeo @oldmarine @Aussie_autos @JaneQP @Caligurl hi peeps, any recommendations what to add to these pots while they sit a week or so ? And any other fellow grower that want to add opinions is wonderful :clap: chat away. Happy Thursday everyone!!

3 Likes

I don’t have a clue but @MeEasy is my go-to (and Jane but I see you already tagged her :wink:)

Add water periodically, probably. :rofl::v:

3 Likes

Should work with what you added. I agree keep it damp and the environment for the plants same as Earth Dust build the growing zone… keep it alive… :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses:

@CurrDogg420 what do you think about @TT soil?

3 Likes

Sounds like a great mix! Did you add any rock dusts? I like to water in with my microbials

1 Like

White clover as a cover crop

Did u add fish bone meal and alfalfa meal and sea bird guano and volcanic rock dust fertilizer and superworm frass and kelp meal and worm castings

1 Like

Just don’t make it too complicated. Then you never know how much of what caused such and such issue 6 weeks later.

1 Like