2nd grow, Gog, Bk, Gl, and Ssh

Another question, is the water i collect from my dehumidifier considered RO water?

Is it ok to use pool PH up for my grow?

Its been a bit since I’ve updated, but everything is looking good. I’ve put up the scrog netting and began to lay my canopy down. I’m noticing areas that look like they will be low on growth so I’ve fimmed many growth tips to try and fill in those areas with main colas. I’ve uppotted most of my keepers and have left my mother plant (gold leaf, last seed) in a 1 gallon pot. I will be taking clones from her as soon as my clone king comes in. I also did notice one a my plant split down one of the sides and when I leaned her over she opened up and haven’t really closed but is still alive. The one plant that was really ugly and stressed, was defoliated up the the newest growth and let the dry up. Its finally starting to grow again. But doesn’t have many leaves right now just the growth tips which are really small.

Processing: 20210723_070508.jpg…

So after I raised the light plants have been thriving. They are really starting to fill in the scrog netting. The first trio nutes have been doing the plant well. I’ve also added the open sesame line to help with growth. They were super bushy this morning so I took the snips to em and viola, took about a pound worth of leaves off. I don’t have a before pic but they definitely needed the haircut.

Oh and I did a thing today, got her all setup and sterilizing for the night till the am and rinse tomorrow

Let’s see what this does

So I’m in week 8 of veg and plant to go another 4 weeks in veg. I have the 600 Rspec, and was wondering how intense the light should be at this point. Out of 9 clicks on the controller I’m on the 5th click. Just wondering if I should save some intensity for the flowering stage or just give it to em all now. Thanks growmies in advance.

Week 9 of veg, gonna give a week or two more then ill flip the lights. Still trying to lay my canopy flat, complete mess but plants are looking strong and healthy.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 @grizZz @KPC @kaptain3d @CoyoteCody @Deez @OlyBoy98503 @kdawg thanks for all your help. I’m just implementing what you all have mastered. Thanks for all your forums, super informative.

7 Likes

You’re going to have one busy tent :tent::grinning:!

Good job Sir! :clap:

2 Likes

Yea I have my hands full. Thanks for the help

3 Likes

@Arrow @Covertgrower @Turbonelson

1 Like

that’s what I was going to say!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag …I’ll start from the beginning …:+1::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Let’s get’er done!

1 Like

I’m on board thanks for the invite.

You’re welcome I didn’t do anything really :man_shrugging:t2: Keep growin don’t give up :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

For the next grow ill be really torturing my girls. I didnt realize how much they liked it @Arrow

2 Likes

Its all about auxin distribution …training for and maintaining/keeping the canopy flat… breaking the cambiums is secondary, but most definitely enhances the flow of nutrients ( have a look at the last pic I just posted )…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I trimmed my girls this evening, I did Trim a bit before I remembered to take a pic. This is about when i started to take out fan leaves that were blocking bud sites.
Before

After

2 Likes

Can anyone tell if there is something wrong with my girl. Seem to have a dark color throughout the leaves.

And a lil update of the grow. Its been going pretty well so far and even managed to squeeze a few of my clones in till I can get my other room unoccupied.

@OlyBoy98503 @dbrn32 @kaptain3d @grizZz @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Dman1969 @Turbonelson

5 Likes