2024 Garden State Grow

FF ovean forest base.

I use the red bucket to make space to load in some FF happy frog so the roots dont shock in the new hot soil. Worked a nice hole in with an empty clay pot, a little Mykos for flavor and voila!

10 footers here we come!

1 Like

2 Likes

Looking like your off to a good start, I’ll be watching :disguised_face:

1 Like

Thank you sir, and welcome aboard!

Had some nice rain last night, the pots got a thorough soaking. Nice and sunny, mild temps today, good stuff.

1 Like

2 Likes

Staycations are picking up the pace, with the jersey juices lagging behind a slight bit. One is a little runty, will be keeping an eye on that one, but otherwise, things are going well so far

2 Likes

Trucking along

1 Like

Stretched all my girls out today, yoga lessons have begun haha

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Get it going.

2 seasons ago I manifolded an outdoor one, that was kinda fun :grin:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Looks great man! Looks like you’ve got it goin on…

1 Like

@thedeernad looking very well there, mine are taking off fast since getting rain and some xtra nutes fed to them!

1 Like

@AL_GREEN @Bentstick

Thanks guys! Were moving right along, a little concern with one of my staycations, it looks like it took some wind damage, the stem is a little weak at the bottom, and the bottom half of the plant is showing droopy…

Ill be staking the stems up soon, starting woth the droopy one. I would bet dollars to donuts that wind damage is the culprit here, and shell make a strong recovery after being staked.

Otherwise the rest of the bunch is happy, healthy, and growing like weeds :grin:

2 Likes

1 Like

Jersey Juice

3 Likes

Nice, is a fact being wind beat they will get stronger and it dont look so bad bit of rest and sun it will be tougher for next wind whipping,I am having issue with bugs everytime I spray them after sunset it frickin rains, and utoh we have a chance for frost in the am Tues, damn it thought as the weather was we got past it oh well have covers for them not first dealt with frost.

2 Likes

Don’t mind the droop you have some healthy looking plants I wouldn’t be too awful concerned, they will bounce back twice as hard!!!

1 Like

All staked up, little miss droopy staycation is bouncing back already, looked much better by the time i got home from work today!

3 Likes

:rocket:

2 Likes