2022 persian pie grow

Hi. This big persian pie girl is growing fast. 6 weeks from germination. I had this in another post but for some reason i cannot access it i will post on this topic now.

17 Likes

Wow she is growing fast

3 Likes

She is a BEAST!!!

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

Coming along nicely. Its a girl.

3 Likes

Congrats. Break out the cigars. Lol. She’s a beauty.

2 Likes

had a disaster this morning. sometime last night the dog got in and broke a big branch off.
hopefully it isn’t too big a deal. she has plenty of substance and i think the gap will close soon.

5 Likes

Ooohhhh!!! So THAT’s why they call em trees! :flushed:

2 Likes

Buds have started and its getting stinky.

3 Likes

Growing fast now. Buds are starting to fill out and expand.

The photo is not that good because of shootin into the sun but there is a very large Australian Golden Orb-weaver up there on the right . Spiders have gone nuts around here at the moment . These particular spiders build a very strong web and it freaks me out when i walk through them.

2 Likes

Do the spiders eat critters that could be harmful to the mj plants?
Cool-looking spider, but yeah, I wouldn’t want to walk into their webs. :no_entry_sign: :spider: :spider_web:

1 Like

I know what you mean,especially at night,my arms flailing around fighting an invisible enemy. :laughing:

1 Like

Hi.
They always appear to be eating. I haven’t inspected the carcasses in the web but i would like to think they are doing their best at thinning the bug hoards.

1 Like

I remember floating down river at a turn where the current sent you straight into bushes full of orb weavers. Let’s just say me and my float separated quickly :rofl:

2 Likes

That actually made me shudder reading that.

1 Like

Progressing nicely. Flowers are getting thick and very hard and dense . Has a very nice scent.

4 Likes

How much you going to yield from that? About 5 pounds?

Hi. I would suspect 4+ might get to five if i dont muck it up

2 Likes

Plenty of bugs on and around the plant.

Big praying mantis. Didnt see it intil it turned to look at me

3 Likes