2021 outdoor grow-G13, blueberry cheesecake, wedding cake auto

@ConcreteBudz

Yep I do it all the time. Just buck the buds from the stock right after harvest and cleaning then throw it in a paper bag inside the freezer for a couple days then get yourself a 120 micron bag and gently shake it for about 1 minute literally just gently rolling it with some dry ice. The resulting kief will be basically full melt quality and should be great for making some live rosin​:grin:. Keep in mind the yield is much lower then if you were to dry and cure it firs but much it’s much better quality​:sunglasses::potted_plant::sunglasses::potted_plant:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the Tip! And the steps, my buddy was trying to make some and just threw some fresh bud in the press and all the water and moisture like separated and oozed out everywhere lol atleast that’s how he described it. So I’m going to let him know how to properly make it haha. This is what I pressed yesterday out of one bag

I use my next door neighbor/Growmie :laughing: 4 ton press

1 Like

Yeah you definitely cannot press fresh bud. I’m pretty sure the live rosin part just means that they did not dry and cure it first :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

From a Google search:

Rosin vs Live Rosin

Rosin is extracted from dried flower, keif, or hash. Live Rosin is extracted from fresh or frozen flower that has never been cured or dried. So the difference is in the terpenes . Extract fans in the cannabis community proclaim that live rosin has superior taste due to its freshness.

I’m such a dork… :man_facepalming: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info That’s kind of what I had thought but can’t say that I’ve ever tried to press a fresh bud before lol. Personally I really don’t like making rosin from bud in general, I prefer high quality kief for the process a lot less mess :grin:

1 Like

Haha thanks for that @kaptain3d though that’s good info!

1 Like

G13 just finished drying I’ve done a bunch of trimming the fingers hurt :crazy_face:

The blueberry cheesecake got bucked off the stems and thrown in the freezer it’ll all be turned into blueberry cheesecake hash and rosin

The G13 on the other hand smells like a mix between juicy fruit and doublemint gum :heart_eyes: The effect is extremely balanced relaxing yet it doesn’t knock you out at all, it has a very good entourage effect, I’m super proud of the final product and will enjoy smoking this all year long. :pray::potted_plant::pray::potted_plant:

I’ll be doing some indoor through the winter just to mess around a bit I even got six seeds from the G13 after processing just over a pound and a half I’m only halfway done or maybe a little less but I got a few buddies coming over this weekend to help out :heart::100:

I’ll still be posting a few more pics and updates on this journal since the clone of the G13 is still going and probably won’t be done for at least another week or two It’s looking amazing though and the buds are even bigger than the big plant there’s just a lot less of them I probably have 10 kolas on the clone I’ll try to get some pics tomorrow. Here’s a pic of the trichomes yesterday

I hope everybody’s harvest is going well or at least you’re getting ready for a good harvest much love to all the my growmies :grin::100:

@kaptain3d @Covertgrower @Dr.ofSmokology @AfgVet @Slug_Life @Naturalmedsman @Impatient @OlyBoy98503

7 Likes

looks great.

1 Like

Nice cola!

2 Likes

Beautiful colas. Congrats on a great grow. I certainly enjoyed it

2 Likes

Nice! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Congrats buddy! That’s awesome :clap:t2: happy for you. That sounds like an amazing idea to do with the blueberry cheesecake! :heart_eyes::drooling_face::dash::fire::call_me_hand:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz

Yeah it’s a weird ass plant, in my opinion not really smokable nugs, I mean you can smoke anything lol but just a little too flufftastic. I gave a clone to my buddy and he sent me a message saying hey the '70s called they want their weed plant back :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ahh :joy::joy: that’s too funny. You might be surprised and get some good returns off it though after pressing. One of my autos came out really fluffy but her trichomes were crazy.

1 Like

Yeah I think you might be right the smell of it was amazing and it was sticky as heck but just a weird structure, And it wasn’t good at defending itself from bugs at all It definitely needed to be washed where is the G13 just had nothing on it :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

So today I took down the final plant I had going My G13 clone that I grew out in an earth box. I got to say for the size of stock this thing had the amount of bud that came off of the plant was quite astonishing the main colas were probably four times the size of the big plant. The bud structure in general was just completely different you’ll see in the pics compared to the other one.
These earth boxes just work!! I’m thinking about it but I might just grow tomatoes in the big raised beds next year and do all my medicine in the five earth boxes I’ve got :thinking::thinking: Took a couple pictures of the harvest today as well :grin::potted_plant::grin::potted_plant::grin::potted_plant::ok_hand:t3:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

20211017_101216|375x500

@Covertgrower @OlyBoy98503 @kaptain3d @AfgVet @Naturalmedsman @ConcreteBudz @Impatient

6 Likes

Congrats on the next haul! You definitely grew some amazing plants this year hands down :clap:t2: :tada: Dont forget to keep me updated on the rosin/bubble hash ya make out of the cheesecake :star_struck::dash::fire::muscle:t3::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Here’s a picture of the first run on the blueberry cheesecake came out really good :grin:

@ConcreteBudz

5 Likes

Congrats on another great harvest!!

3 Likes

Ohhhhh weeeee yummy :drooling_face: :yum: how’s it taste?

1 Like