2021 outdoor grow-G13, blueberry cheesecake, wedding cake auto

Gorgeous!

1 Like

That’s insane look at the size of that blueberry cheesecake! Holy shart!! There both gorgeous plants!

2 Likes

So I pulled one of the seeds off of the two plants that were in my tent I took two blueberry cheesecakes and got them to pollinate themselves. Couple days ago I put it in some RO water and check out the tail on this thing Super stoked that the seeds are viable and good :heart::grin::potted_plant::potted_plant: looks like I’m going to have about four to 500

Plus a little frosty pic of the G13

@ConcreteBudz @AfgVet @Covertgrower @kaptain3d @Slug_Life @Naturalmedsman

Have a great Labor Day weekend growmies!!:grin::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Nice!!! Free homemade seeds, can’t be mad at that.

4 Likes

Great news about the seeds! When I think about the gene pool you have to play with…aw this is going to be fun :clap: :+1:
Considering I am a military veteran,it is my duty to grow something created by the gub’ment :+1:
the-puppet-christina-ricci-as-wednesday-addams-28053569-186-139
Rubbing my hands just like the puppet…
Keep the G-13 Intel coming.

SL out.

2 Likes

Love free seeds!

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth The main reason was this was a special genetic that cost me 40 bucks for one seed so I wanted to make sure I could grow more if I liked it :sunglasses::grin::potted_plant::potted_plant:

3 Likes

Aloha growmies spending 7 days in paradise :palm_tree::palm_tree::tropical_drink::sunglasses:

6 Likes

While the lady’s are poolside at at home sipping margaritas :sunglasses::laughing: soaking up sun

1 Like

can u please let me out of your suitcase. ive really gotta cramp in here and need to stretch.

1 Like

Lol no wonder it was so heavy :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Okay so I think I’m about 3 to 4 weeks out on the G13 and maybe a week or two left on the blueberry cheesecake which to tell you the truth I’m very disappointed with I won’t be growing this strain again. It’s just very airy And didn’t produce much trichomes. I do have some seeds that I’ll play around with indoors because it might just be a strain more suited for indoor growth. The G13 on the other hand has been frosting up nicely and I’m very excited to try this The smell is unbelievable like sweet pineapple :pineapple:. The other weird thing is I’ve literally had no caterpillars on my G13 maybe one, the blueberry cheesecake I have to pull them off daily and that is even with spraying BT every 4 to 5 days. Hope everyone’s grow is going well It’s almost time growmies!!!:heart::potted_plant::heart::potted_plant::sunglasses:

G13

Blueberry Cheesecake

@Covertgrower @kaptain3d @Dr.ofSmokology @AfgVet @Naturalmedsman @Slug_Life @YuccaBud @Impatient @ConcreteBudz

8 Likes

They’re both gorgeous!!

2 Likes

I would even add: Stupendous :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

They are beautiful I must say. My 3 autos I will not be growing again. I will stick with photo period from now on. I only grow outdoors and have no interest in growing indoors. My 3 autos buds are very airy and I do not like that. I wish I knew how to change that for next year and make tight nice buds. Don’t know if there is a technique or if it’s the strain.

Yeah I have to say the density of your buds has a lot more to do with the strain It does have some to do with the way you grow it and the nutrients you use but a lot less than just the strain itself. Indica strains are going to tend to be more dense sativa strains are going to tend to be more airy It doesn’t mean that they’re not good though once they dry out they’ll firm up a little bit and once they’re in your pipe they’ll still smoke :100::heart::potted_plant::potted_plant:

1 Like

Wow there huge that’s amazing. Blueberry cheesecake looks great! How’s she smelling??

1 Like

Smelling good just kind of airy but I guess that’s pretty common for sativas. The trichome production is a lot lower than the G13 as well. But it probably just needs more time to finish :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Probably so but yes sativas I hear are usually on the lighter side with nuggets. She will probably finish up nice though give her time. There getting close though right few more weeks

1 Like

@krismwright I’m living vicariously through you. :+1: Good job :facepunch: :clap:

Got some bud rot *…feel like the bully kicked my ball into the sewage canal.
So,to your point, I should have ugly girls -(oops :face_with_hand_over_mouth: addams family quote)I mean…more sativa leaning girls next time…

*Super Lemon Haze and Blue Dream.
SL out.

1 Like