2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

She decided to show herself to the world today.

1 Like

Yay!! I guess I’ll show u mine

3 Likes

I’ve decided to step back I cant be in everything good luck every one I’ll be growing and watching over here on a crazy agenda as have my hands full ATM

2 Likes

What’s one more plant right
sorry to say you go

1 Like

I did a update with pics on my original along with what i will be using :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

I’ll have one more plant I just cant involve my self with the hype I have to back off from all internet as my boy needs all my attention and when he’s asleep I got alot of catching up to do right now hey I got till end of January to see if life slows down right? I’m not out for good if I choose to pop in and call it “official”

1 Like

Well I would say life doesn’t slow do but speeds up as the older we get. At least I think so. So you should just join in and do what you can. If you wait for the right moment it may never come.

7 Likes

Got home from work and we have tails ! Yippie now into soil and wait. They are all snuggly in the dome.

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74

Delete that stuff on the grow-off thread before a whole new thread gets started again.

Copy & paste your entry into the only unlocked Grow-off thread.

Ok will do :+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like

https://ilgmforum.com/t/2019-community-grow-off-contest/26715/47?u=blackthumbbetty

@PurpNGold74 Pop your grow under this or use this one. :grinning:

Ahh smart. Is the other one closed? I could just copy n paste

Yep. Just do that. :grinning:

I thought there would be more smack talk in here. Wtf is wrong with u people? Have u never watched professional wrestling?

Anybody wanna post a vid giving a walkthru of their grow? I’m too nervous to do post too many details online

3 Likes

I have a sloth seedling because I forgot to pull her out of the humidity because I had clones under my only T5 setup. So I’m off to a slow start lol. But those little leaves are working their way out. @basementstealth is already wanting to post videos of two leaves. Wonder what he will do when it goes into flower lmao. I’m rolling with 1 seed, 1 plant, and no room for error. I feel that having one plant shows true skill because there is no back up plan. Bring it on my friends!!!

7 Likes

Nice!! Good dig. I hope to make it to flower. You never know

3 Likes

I prefer to show, rather than tell.

2 Likes

Yaay I got shipping confirmation from ILGM! I will drop my seed as soon as they get here. Anyone know how long they usually take to get to VT? @basementstealth it’s only my second grow… no smack talk here :joy:

2 Likes

Ok just so happy my Blue Berry autos sprouted this time the 5 I got in November not one even cracked a tail ILGM was so fast at sending me replacement seeds

9 Likes

I love that last picture where the leaves are peeking out. Beautiful :wink:

2 Likes