1st Grow Post Military

Honestly, since youve said it I feel more confident about breaking out the clippers again in the morning.

1 Like

Scrog going now. Very very rare for me. 20 gallon mystery plant. Just going to flip. Turned yesterday. As you see the bottom under the net is bare. A couple small branches that will produce a good flower. Organic hence the leaves recycling in the dirt. She will stretch out of that net and ill add another when she stops. Easy peasy stuff if stay on mission and relaxed.

I was not going to scrog her but decided to uppot and give her a 3x3. Stretch first 2 weeks will fill out the net. For your first grow you are killing it.

2 Likes

Guam? The little island that can?

Thats a solid looking plant. I probably could have been more agressive lollipopping.

1 Like

5 1/2 years of my life out there. Had an address on Guam longer than anywhere else in my life.

1 Like

Son spent 4. I was on the other side.

1 Like

An ATC? Aw man. Im nervous to know what years. There’s not many out there and I would have crossed paths or deployed with alot of them. Small world.

1 Like

He was a 2nd on guam. Hit 1st and Chief at Lemoore. Started at VX9 in the desert. Damn spooks out there. It fast tracked him. Chief in 8.5. 85 days lost leave. Friggin sailors sailor. ALL Navy. You know those Chiefs.

1 Like

Hahaha
Ask him about Iwakuni and the Fleece, and Applebees alongside his favorite Ordie. He’ll know. Small, small world.

1 Like

He is the guy who will hold a pilot in place if the pilot wont sign off because he feels entitled. Whatcha gonna do. Chief of the deck says do it its procedure nobody is going to back the Officer. Not on deployment.

1 Like

We chatted about a comission. He decided getting to Master Chief,retiring,going to a big aerospace company and bank is better than the circle jerk of officers.

1 Like

If you were an officer no offense. We traveled different seas…grin. chatty tonight. Sorry.

1 Like

Pshhh

I sailed in the sand with the Marines, did Guam and chased a commission out in Fallon. Blew out my knee and got out at 12 years 9 months. I wasnt above taking a commission but im happy I didnt stick around to keep chasing it. My happy self is enjoying college, growing weed and surfing.

1 Like

Man thats funny. Daughter got out of Airforce after 10. She is in her masters program now on benefits. Said the politics were just too much. Nuke base. Louisiana. If everyone would do 2 active 6 reserve we would have an educated populace with real world knowledge. And team players. Oh well.

1 Like

Ill leave you be. Be safe man and keep having fun. Just wait till you burn it…grin.

1 Like

Day 74.

Watered, fed and defoliated a little.

Trimmed off some of my little popcorn buds and dried them out this past week. Tried them just out of curiosity and got a pretty decent smoke out of them. Nothing to write home about, but smoother than anything ive smoked since being on the east coast.

These plants are just going to get better the longer I let them go. By the time I get to 90-100 days, it’ll be some high end smoke. I’ll check for cloudiness again in a week, rinse wash, repeat until its time.

The yellow, purple, nute burnt tipped one is my Dosi. The two green ones showing more white are the SLH.

3 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

Day 82

No pics today, but the girls buds are starting to get dense and pistols are starting to curl in pretty well now.

Trics on the other hand look like they can go another two weeks or so though. Im dying to chop these puppies. The anticipation is killing me.

I significantly have cut back on my nutes and plan on lengthening my waterings while decreasing the amount of water they get in hopes of driving tric production. Im pretty happy with bud size right now and dont see the point of pounding them with massive amounts of nutes any longer.

I wont be able to pop any seeds that im sitting on until June because my living situation is getting ready to change which kinda blows.

On the other hand, my vegetable garden is coming along. Lost some lettuce and sunflowers to caterpillars already. My green beans are recovering from aphid and white flys but shit happens. I planted everything in raised beds or planters that I can toss in the bed of the truck or on a trailer. That’ll workout nicely since im staying in the same town, im just not comfy driving with flowering cannabis when the move comes around.

Im on day 93 from seed.

Attached are pics from the beginning of the week.
I think theyre finishing up. Hairs are pretty much red all around, other than some bottom sites. Colas are getting stupid frosty and I have a decent amount of trichomes going amber. My only concern is im not seeing substantial cloudy.

Im going to let them go another week and re-evaluate but the end is near. If I can pull them at day 100, ill be happy. If they go longer im not gonna lie, I’ll be irritated. I really want to get my Humbolt Seed Co in the dirt and maybe a run of Skunk from Fastbuds.

I’ll definitely be doing a run of the ILGM Super Lemon Haze again but im becoming disappointed in the Dosi. The Dosi is putting out some serious weight but just isnt giving me the impression its very special. Hopefully the smoke is solid.

2 Likes

Looking good Shipmate.

1 Like