0oooo! Woooe-ho-ho! 😲 FLASHBACK Grow Mann!

I wish I would have had a couple burples back in the 70s.

1 Like

hahaha @roost1

When I grew back in the day, we were so paranoid this was how I got my 400w HPS. My friends brother lived in CO. Wasn’t legal there then either. I gave cash to my friend who gave it to his brother who bought the light and brought it to NY on a visit. It was a good light and I still have it but it’s a hydro hog and I use it to work on my snowmobile in the garage as it’s like a sun lamp (heat).

I was damn lucky to have that baby back then.

3 Likes

Ok friend :+1:I was just being supportive bro. I dont have any personal investment in any of your choices.

1 Like

In the 90’s, I worked at an electrical supply place. I was growing in a closet under t5’s and decided to give hps a whirl. With the temps here already, plus what the light put out, it didn’t make it a week before I tore it out; and I went back with the fluorescent bulbs again. I was so happy when the LEDs came on the market, and I’ve never looked back again. I just wish that there was a forum like ilgm back then. I wasted sooo much money over the years!

7 Likes

Gotta love the weekend!

7 Likes

Dat damn Dicky :joy::joy: sup @Budbrother :facepunch:t5::facepunch:t5:

4 Likes

What’s the :sun_with_face: do behind the clouds :partly_sunny: :joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m trying to see that :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

anything yet @PurpNGold74 ?
OSG got his

1 Like

Yo I got you Purp :facepunch:t3: Let’s get twisted

1 Like

That would actually be HST …?

1 Like

Nope :pensive::pensive::pensive: my mail people suck donkey :peanuts:… and i missd the party @Budbrother but we can always just start another

3 Likes

Man, when your mail people suck doesn’t leave a lot of hope for the rest of us haha.

1 Like

Hahaha! Aint that the truth! I always try to redirect it to my office but it never works out. Just a damn shame :joy::joy: n ups has a tendency to deliver 90% of the stuff here. USPS is usually much easier but when its something i want… not so much. Now bills? They come without a hiccup

2 Likes

Ups and I have a relationship, albeit not a good one. I try to use usps when possible.

Also our UPS looks absolutely mouthwatering in her brown pants. So there is always that… just she’s sooooo slow

5 Likes

I finally got my Mammoth P yesterday. It was delivered by UPS (Sat) to the USPS who finally delivered it yesterday. That’s some wack ass shit right there.

1 Like

Yup. Mine did the same. Its at the store. Hopefully some pothead didnt take it home :joy:

1 Like

Mine shipped anonymous

It’s a shame that these both are crammed into a 32”x32” tent.

10 Likes

Man those both look phenomenal!:eyes::eyes::deciduous_tree:

2 Likes