The Traveling Grower - The Struggle From the Road

Quick update today. Plants look good. They both dropped PH over the past 24 hours some, still within a healthy range but at the bottom of it. I topped them off with plain water and a little silica this morning. They both drank a lot of water over the past 24 hours as well. Seems like they didn’t drink anything for the first 24 hours after the complete solution change from Sunday, and then went hog wild over the next 24 hours.

Here they are together:

I did some LST along the back of the screen and now have a top in every square on the GL. I am going to yank the cloner out of there - a couple of those clones have a flower on top, but no roots…I don’t think they will make it and I was just messing around with them anyway. The one in the pot is from the first GL topping. It’s rooted and growing, so I’ll keep it for now. It is in soil and I don’t really give it a lot of love and attention. I just give it whatever water I am giving the big plants every other day or so - whenever it looks dry.

I did string up the second screen for the GL. I haven’t put it on yet - maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Maybe never, and I’ll use it for my next grow. Please excuse the mess, we moved in 6 months ago and the basement is the one place I haven’t completely organized and set up yet. I’m still trying to dig out from all the cardboard boxes from moving. Add in all the boxes for my grow stuff, boxes for Christmas, etc. it’s a serious mountain of crap I need to get done down in that basement!

4 Likes