Monster cropped goldleaf scrog

TNB Naturals The Enhancer CO2 Dispersal Canister 240g https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N9MVND4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_EQOnxbKDWJYY9![|174x290](upload://7L3iSCca7XsuVa5zHeA1EzTyGGQ.jpeg)

Co2 is great, if you want to wear the cost of $30 a fortnight go for it :+1:t2:

Yeah thought bout cost also lot of people say not worth it saw this video on the tube where this bought 1 and recycled bottle and made his own mixture. … company claims it last 2 weeks and can reach 1500ppm in a 12’×12’

Iceburg , noooooo no Co2 this late in flower , it will cause bud root . Co2 is good for vegging up into week two of flower cause it puts humidity in the air , no Co2 after week two of flowering unless you vent out your tent on command to reduce high humidity or you will rotten your buds from moisture .

7 Likes

Wow thks for the heads up Yoshi keep reading bout the 20% increase in growth… so if I hang during light period with door open would be kind of useless

Update day 20 flowering girls coming along nice :v:

11 Likes

This looks fantastic. I’m doing my first ever grow a scrog and i hope it turns out looking thing beautiful!

1 Like

@iceberg that’s in vegging and the first two weeks in flower , but if you can regulate the Co2 when lights on and keep it in the right ranges when the lights go off , I think you might be okay , but I wouldn’t push past week four in flower in my opinion , especially In a small grow tent , but if you can vent it , you can do it .

Ok thks Yoshi I will save it for next grow

3 Likes

I’m using the same co2 bag in mine…not sure if its doing anything but the plants looks great so who knows.

How long have u had it in gonna give it couple of days see if any change

Since day 1 of my grow. Im only like 4-5 weeks in to my grow though and this is my first one ever.

Training plants for next scrog…? These ladies are 2 1/2 weeks old wht widow,ak47,train wreck are to little to top them and tie down

or do I give couple more weeks

2 Likes

Well my new Mars Hydro 2 700 watt light came in it’s up in hanging in the tent later on today when the girls wake up I’ll have some pictures.and actually I broke down and bought me a new tent,carbon filter,intake everything to set up my second tent I have pictures for that too later.:v:

5 Likes

Lmao its always tempting scrolling through amazon lookin at equipment.

twin 700 watt mars hydro 2,and new babies in new tent

5 Likes

Oh oh , 2 Mars hydro and another tent , you gone be busy but yet happy in 5 months !!!

1 Like

Your 20 flowering girls updated pics look wicked nice. I’m sure that was an old post but I had to respond. I’d bet they are looking good now.

1 Like

Yeah they look pretty good I’ll post some pictures up later on tonight wants my lights come on

Update day 28 flowering :v:

10 Likes