Bobby Bob and the Funky Bunch- ILGM AK47 Auto Grow

Nice can’t wait to see them
Enjoy your errand day bob talk later bother
:v:John

1 Like

he pm’d me. thanks @Countryboyjvd1971

I posted a couple pics too. Thought I posted one of a second cola but I can’t find the pic.

1 Like

Cool cool glad you got it
She looks nice and frosty bro
Should be delicious :yum:

1 Like

I feel a trade coming on… hehe

When you’re around I can set you up with a sample. Market Basket would be closer than the Barrel.

3 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 18 April 2017

AK47 Auto ILGM

Day 97 from sprout. Day 54 in Flower (Feb 25, 2017)

Checked the trichomes today. Starting to get there. Plain pH water today
6.7 pH and 384 TDS going in. All I had prepped was a half gallon of pH Water so no runoff today. I think I’m ok though.

I’m seeing mostly clear, agreed?

I apologize that these are fuzzy. I’m still learning… lol

8 Likes

Agreed! I’m growing Ak auto now too so I’ve been following your progress

1 Like

Awesome @MattyBear I followed your blueberry grow. Are you doing a journal on your AK? Auto or Photo?

1 Like

I’m doing one AK and one Northern Lights. Both are autos. The AK is just cruising along but the NL girl was only born with one of her first catyldon? Leaves so she’s a little behind. I thought about doing another journal but I’m all over the place haha. I have pics if you wanna check them out?

1 Like

Sure. You can post them here if you want? No worries. And yeah I follow. We used to call those the sugar leaves as they supply the plant with the “sugar” they need to grow big!

1 Like

I gave them their first feeding of 1/4 strength nutrients yesterday for the first time. They were germinated March 15.

3 Likes

I take it the ak is on the left?

1 Like

They both look really good. The nl looks like she’s gonna be just fine!

1 Like

Yeah. She started showing pistils at 23 days. I just bought some new seeds off the sister seed bank the other day too to go outside soon.

What’d you get? They have some interesting seeds!

1 Like

Cheese autos. I also have some Alaskan Thunder F@&k bag seeds and a few NL and AK’s left too from ILGM. Trying to convince the wife on the outdoor grow but I know she will be cool with it in the end. She smokes with me so she better be cool with it lol

2 Likes

@bob31 did your AK’s have purple stems? Mine have been like that from the start and wanted to see if it was genetics of the AK.

1 Like

I hear the atf is good stuff. Not a big fan of cheese or most cheese hybrids but it’s more of a taste issue with me. Doesn’t agree with my sensitive palet

I’m more of a berry, orange, tropical sort of guy. Fav tropical drink is a rum runner lol.

1 Like

Yes they did have purple stems. But I don’t remember noticing it till about 6 weeks or so into the grow.

Look at them with the LEDs off. The LEDs make everything look worse imo

1 Like

ATF is fire. Taste has never been a deal breaker for me but I hear ya. I want to try the strawberry kush seeds next purchase.